The offer of leisure activities in the spa village and its surroundings is quite wide:
- Thermal bath with swimming pool, children’s pool and seating pool is located about 500 m from the house. The pool is open from May to September.
- The rugged mountain area around the spa provides the opportunity for the walks and hiking, the mushroom pickers will find their place here as well
- Štiavnické hills are suitable for bike tours – there is available bike rental at the reception of the Central House
- A trip to a close located ruins of castle Teplica – Pustý hrad or the visit of 2 km distant Salaš
- Fishing, fallow deer, moufflon and mountain goat park, barbeque of your own catch, snack on the mountain chalet “U Daniela” near the village Repište (1 km from the Spa)
- Cafés and restaurants:
- Café Kursalón – you can enjoy coffee and a cake in a pleasant environment of the café, there are also evening musical gatherings taking place in the café. There is also reception of the spa, where you can reserve counter spa procedures personally or by phone (+421 45/677 10 61 or +421 905 413 297).
- Garden restaurant – is open during the summer season, there are held dance nights with the live music and other cultural events regularly.
- Pizza “Pod hradom” – is located about 50 m from our house. Among many kinds of delicious and intense pizzas they are offering also fantastic sheep cheese dumplings.
- U Borna – Pizza – located about 400 m from the house, close to the Garden restaurant.
- Slovak chalet – is located 2 km from Sklené Teplice. It offers traditional Slovak specialties and folk music.
- There are available also COOP grocery store, small cake shop and several local pubs.
Other services: internet café TIK, hairdresser, manicure, pedicure, post office.
Bus stops: Sklené Teplice – BRIDGE (50 m from the house) and Sklené Teplice – Spa (500 m from the house).